Welcome Saddle River Day School Parents
Welcome to the Parents section of the Saddle River Day School web site. Visit this page often for announcements, news, lunch menus, and upcoming events. We have also set-up a Parent password-protected section on our website. This section provides access to the parent directory, community groups, and information intended just for our SRDS parents.
The Whipple Hill Student Information System (SIS) is accessible through the log in credentials to all parents and students. All faculty members have a place on the school website to use as their class page. This password-protected page allows faculty members to add homework assignments, additional course information, videos, pictures, announcements and a drop box for student homework. Students and parents have access to these items directly from our school website; students are issued user names /passwords the first week of school.
We encourage you to use this website to:
- Keep up to date on school News & Calendar events
- Access our Online Family Directory (log-in required)
- Download any necessary forms
- Check homework assignments (log-in required)
- Learn about the Parent Guild Association, volunteering opportunities, and other ways to support Saddle River Day School.
We hope that you will find this site convenient and useful. Please visit often and keep current on all the exciting Saddle River Day School happenings and how you can participate.