Saddle River Day School has thrived during these challenging times. We launched new programs throughout last year and implemented a synchronized online learning program that continues to be praised by our parents.
For fall 2020, we want to make it easy for your family to connect with Saddle River Day School. To register for an on-campus tour, virtual information session, or open house, fill out the form or contact Kris Sweeny in the Office of Admissions (email@example.com) or (201) 327- 4050 ext. 1105.
Campus Tours (by appointment):
Tours are offered Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays after 4:00 pm
- Led by the Director of Admissions or Division Head
- Overview of curriculum and special programs
- Admissions process and tuition assistance
- Limited to no more than two-three families per tour
Virtual Information Sessions
Upper School: March 4 and 31, at 7:00 pm
Lower & Middle: February 24 and March 24 at noon
Early Childhood: February 23 at noon
- Hear about curriculum, student activities, and college counseling
- Led by Admissions, Upper School Head, and Director of College Counseling
- Admissions process and tuition assistance information