Saddle River Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, disability, or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid or other programs and activities administered by the School.
The following information is required to be considered for admission:
- Online Application
- A confidential recommendation from current Principal, Head of School, or Guidance Counselor to be submitted after November 15th.
- TWO confidential recommendation letters from current math and English teachers to be submitted after November 15th.
- Transcript with grades for the previous two years and all standardized test scores
- All candidates are required to complete a class visit and interview. Contact Kris Sweeny (email@example.com) in the Office of Admissions to schedule your child's visit.
- OPTIONAL: Register for ISEE, SSAT or HSPT if applying for Grades 6-12. Scores should be sent directly to SRDS.