SRDS Summer Academy provides students an opportunity to maximize their learning experience beyond the normal school day. Classes include full-credit advancement and elective courses, trimester-credit electives, and non-credit enrichment electives. All classes will be conducted in a hybrid format, so students may choose to join in-person or remotely. The Academy will run Monday-Friday, beginning June 28 -- see each course title for exact dates and times.
Course registration begins immediately and will continue until June 21 (individual courses may close earlier -- first come, first served) -- tuition structure is based on credit value and duration of course.
Please take some time to review the Course Descriptions below, and enroll via the link below to ensure a seat in your desired class. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Tony Maccarella, Head of Upper School, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- French Revolution and the Reign of Terror: Best of Times or Worst of Times?
- Stereotypically Parisian
- History of Rock Music: The British Invasion!
- Film History: B&W Hollywood Classicism to the European New Wave
- Creative Writing
- The Writer's Workshop
- Mad Lit
- Dystopian Lit
- Exploring the Short Story
- Speech and Debate
- Engineering and Design Crash Course
- Video Production Master Class