College Representative Information
All visits are available for 1 hour and are only conducted online after school at 3:15pm or 3:30pm through our Google Meet platform. Our last day of visits in the fall will be November 10, 2021. We do not offer spring visits. We are using Scoir to register for visits (see link below).
What to Expect
- One of our counselors will attend each virtual visit
- The students at the visit are in the 10th, 11th, and 12th grades
- If interested, interviews with potential applicants can be arranged
- The Google Meet codes will be sent to each representative at least one week prior to the visit. If you have not received a Meet code one week prior, please contact Karen Ferretti, Director of College Counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the end of the visit, Saddle River Day School will collect the contact information, email address, and potential major from each of our students and will send it to you within 48 hours of the visit.